1 1/4″-10 UNS tap supplier-bottom and taper
1 1/4-10 UNS 2B / 3B bottom lead thread tap in HSS
- Type: UN Tap
- Size: 31.75 mm
- Pitch: 2.540
- Material: HSS (High speed steel)
- Ground thread
1 1/4″-10 UNS left hand thread tap also available (RH=right hand LH= left hand), if need right hand thread tap, no need specially specified, if need left hand tap, it should be specified specially.
|1 1/4-10 UNS||31.75||2.540||151||51||22.4||18||22||4|
These American Standard taps usually produced according to class of fit: 2B, we also can produce according to 1B or 3B fully according to clients’ requirements.
- Usually the 1 1/4-10 UNS thread taps are bright without special coating, if clients need, we also can add special coatings, for example: TiN, TiCN, CrN or TiAlN. After coating, the taps’s working life can be improved greatly.
- Usually these taps supplied by individual ( single bottoming tap), we also can send by sets ( Taper and bottom)
- After Quenching treatment, the taps have a good wear – resistance.
- Our tap’ cutting effect is good with sharp cutting performance
- Good surface finish
- outstanding quality, high precision and excellent production reliability.
- Our taps can be used in through holes and blind holes.
We can supply straight-flute taps, spiral-flute taps, spiral-point taps and thread forming taps etc.
Straight-flute taps are the most commonly used tools for cutting internal thread. it is suited to be used in short holes for rough material and brittle material’s thread holes.
Spiral-flute taps can effectively control discharge of chip, which have great advantage in cutting stainless steel etc material which is hard to machined. often used in blind holes.
Spiral-point taps are interior thread cutting tools which push chips through holes ahead of the tool. it is suited to tapping high accuracy thread. often used in through holes.
Thread forming taps
Thread forming taps are suited in cold-forming no chips processing crafts. press rather than cut to create threads in a hole, no chips are created. these taps are widely used in aluminum alloy, brass etc material, mostly suited in machining small holes’ thread within 6 MM.
gaugestools is a professional supplier of thread taps, we can supply rich ranges of thread taps, including Metric taps, UN taps, ACME taps, BSPP taps, BSPT taps, NPT taps, and Trapezoidal taps etc.
Worldwide shipment , usually taking 3-4 days clients can receive goods. Our Unified thread taps are popular in America and Europe etc.
Check the full range of UN thread taps
ASME B 94.9
We accept payment of T/T(bank transfer), Paypal, Credit Cards, and West Union etc.