4 1/2-6 UN thread ring gauge GO & NOGO 2A USD580
4 1/2″-6 UN thread plug gage GO & NOGO 2B USD350
Fraction: 4 1/2
Thread Form: UN
Ring gauges Tolerance: 2A 3A
Plug gauges Tolerance: 2B 3B
4 1/2-6 UN ring plug gage in stock, can be sent out same day!
RH=right hand LH=left hand both available
- 4.5-6 UN screw plug gage : taperlock double end with handle
- 4.5″-6 UN screw ring gauge : solid
Each gage 100% calibrated with quality assurance.
4-1/2″x6 UN thread gage calibration certificate
If needed, one long form calibration certificate from professional third party testing lab accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 can be supplied. gaugesools also can provide UKAS certifications if needed.These calibration certificates need extra cost, if clients need them,please tell in advance.
If clients need some special 4.5″-6 UN thread gauges, then our custom production service can be provided. Usually plug gauges need ten days to finish, ring gages need two weeks to finish. It need custom production with class of fit 3A and 3B.
gaugestools is a professional manufacturer and supplier of thread ring gages and thread plug gauges,including GO/NOGO, RH/LH(right hand and left hand).We have rich ranges of thread gauges, including UN, Metric, ACME, stub-ACME,BSPP, BSPT, NPT, NPTF, Trapezoidal, and Whitworth etc.
Worldwide shipment，usually taking 3-4 days clients can receive goods. The pictures are just for reference. As too many items in stock,we haven’t taken pictures one by one.
We are committed to providing superior quality with excellent service in short delivery time, We aim to build long-term customer relationships.
How to use 4.5-6 UN ring plug gage
- GO of thread plug gage : it controls workpiece’s internal thread’s pitch diameter and major diameter’s maximum physical size. plug gage’s GO end should be screwed into the entire length of internal thread of workpiece, otherwise, the workpiece’s internal thread is unqualified.
- NOGO of thread plug gage: it controls workpiece’s internal thread’s single pitch diameter’s minimum physical size. plug gage’s NOGO can be screwed in, but it can’t be screwed in more than three turns. Otherwise, the internal thread is unqualified.
- GO of thread ring gage: it controls workpiece’s external thread’s pitch diameter and minor diameter’s maximum physical size. ring gage’s GO end should be screwed into the entire length of external thread of workpiece, otherwise, the workpiece’s external thread is unqualified.
- NOGO of thread ring gage: it controls workpiece’s external thread’s single pitch diameter’s minimum physical size. ring gage’s NOGO can be screwed in, but it can’t be screwed in more than three turns. Otherwise, the external thread is unqualified.
Check the full range of UN thread gage in stock
How to order
Please list the full lists you need, then we will quote you accordingly, if you need to order, we will send you an invoice and money request to your mail, then you can pay by Paypal, Credit card or Bank transfer at once. ( we accept Visa, Master Card , American express etc Credit card) After your payment, please leave detailed receiving address, telephone, and receiver name for express shipping. Then we will send out goods as soon as possible.
” I would like recommend Frank at gaugestools as a perfect supplier, the price is very competitive, the deliveries are always on time , I like their gauges very much!”
Larsen from Danfoss
“I have been doing business with gaugestools for five years, their gauges’ quality met and exceeded our expectations, they never let us down on quality, price and delivery, here I strongly recommend them.”
Jessica from Pentair
Check more What People Say About gaugestools
|Class of fit||External thread gauge(X Class)|
|Pitch diameter||Minor Diameter||Pitch diameter||Minor Diameter|
|4 1/2-6||UN||2A||4.3886 4.3880||4.3164 4.3151||4.3784 4.3790||4.3423 4.3436|
|4.500-6||3A||4.3917 4.3911||4.3195 4.3182||4.3840 4.3846||4.3479 4.3492|
|Internal thread gauge(X Class)|
|Major diameter||Pitch diameter||Major diameter||Pitch diameter|
|4.3917 4.3923||4.4772 4.4759||4.4050 4.4044|
We accept payment of T/T(bank transfer), Paypal, Credit Cards, and West Union etc.