0.125″-44 UNJF 3A thread ring gage GO&NOGO
5-44 UNJF 3B thread plug gauge GO&NOGO
- Thread form: UNJF
- Diameter: 0.125″
- TPI: 44
- Class of fit: 3A / 3B
Each 5-44 UNJF gage 100% calibrated with quality assurance!
RH=right hand LH=left hand both available
- 0.125-44 UNJF screw plug gage : Taperlock double end with handle
- 5-44 UNJF screw ring gage : Solid
0.125″-44 UNJF thread gage calibration certificate
If needed, one long form calibration certificate from professional third party testing lab accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 can be supplied. gaugesools also can provide UKAS certifications if needed. if clients need long form calibration certificate, please tell us. it need extra costs .Our assigned testing lab is authorized by State Administration of Science Technology and Industry for National Defence.
All these 5-44 UNJF thread gages need custom production, plug gauges need one week to finish, ring gauges need two weeks to finish.
gaugestools is a professional manufacturer and supplier of thread ring gages and thread plug gauges,including GO/NOGO, RH/LH(right hand and left hand).We have rich ranges of thread gauges, including UN,UNJ, Metric, ACME, stub-ACME,BSPP, BSPT, NPT, NPTF, Trapezoidal, and Whitworth etc.
UNJ thread’s limit size
|Major Dia. d||Pitch Dia. d2||Minor Dia. d3|
|Minor Dia. D1||Pitch Dia. D2||Major Diameter D|
How to use 0.125″-44 UNJF ring plug gage
- GO of thread plug gage : it controls workpiece’s internal thread’s pitch diameter and major diameter’s maximum physical size. plug gage’s GO end should be screwed into the entire length of internal thread of workpiece, otherwise, the workpiece’s internal thread is unqualified.
- NOGO of thread plug gage: it controls workpiece’s internal thread’s single pitch diameter’s minimum physical size. plug gage’s NOGO can be screwed in, but it can’t be screwed in more than two turns. Otherwise, the interial thread is unqualified.
- GO of thread ring gage: it controls workpiece’s external thread’s pitch diameter and minor diameter’s maximum physical size. ring gage’s GO end should be screwed into the entire length of external thread of workpiece, otherwise, the workpiece’s external thread is unqualified.
- NOGO of thread ring gage: it controls workpiece’s external thread’s single pitch diameter’s minimum physical size. ring gage’s NOGO can be screwed in, but it can’t be screwed in more than two turns. Otherwise, the external thread is unqualified.
Worldwide shipment , it need just 3-5 days by express.
The pictures are just for reference. As too many items in stock, we haven’t taken pictures one by one..
Check the full range of UNJ thread gage we can provide.
|Thread||ISO 3161:1999||ASME B1.15-1995||SAE AS 8879D-2004||BS A 346:2000|
|Inspection||ISO 15872:2002||ASME B1.3-2007||BS ISO 15872:2002|
We accept credit card, Paypal and bank transfer etc.