BSPP G1/8″ thread taps supplier
G1/8×28 BSPP thread taps- ground thread in HSS RH LH
- Type: BSPP (G) Tap
- Size: 1/8″
- TPI: 28
- Material: HSS (High speed steel) HSS-E
- Ground thread
- Finish: Bright
- Drill Size: 8.8 mm
- Straight flute
- Flute Number: 4
BSPP G1/8″ left hand thread tap also available (RH=right hand LH= left hand), if need right hand thread tap, no need specially specified, if need left hand tap, it should be specified specially.
- Usually the G1/8×28 BSPP thread taps are bright without special coating, if clients need, we also can add special coatings, for example: TiN, TiCN, CrN or TiAlN. After coating, the taps’s working life can be improved greatly.
- Usually these taps supplied by individual ( plug tap is preferred), we also can send by sets ( Taper, plug and bottom)
- After Quenching treatment, the taps have a good wear – resistance.
- Our tap’ s cutting effect is good with sharp cutting performance
- Good surface finish
- outstanding quality, high precision and excellent production reliability.
- Our taps can be used in through holes and blind holes.
BSPP (Bristish Standard Pipe Parallel) taps for general purpose use in a variety of materials are available. BSPP (G) thread taps cut internal threads in pipes.
Check the full range of BSPP(G) Thread Taps
We accept payment of T/T(bank transfer), Paypal, and West Union etc.