UNEF thread gauges manufacturer & supplier
UNEF thread gaug is Unified National Extra Fine thread gauge
UNEF means the TPI should be big, (TPI is more,the thread if finer) For UNEF thread, the usual TPI is 18,20,24,28,32.
Extra-fine-thread series, UNEF, is applicable where even finer pitches of threads are desirable, as for short lengths of engagement and for thin-walled tubes, nuts, ferrules, or couplings. It is also generally applicable under the conditions stated above for the fine threads.
We have UNEF screw ring gauges and screw plug gauges in stock, we can send out goods the same day.
GO & NOGO, RH(ring hand) & LH(left hand) available
Standard tolerance: Plug 2B & ring 2A
Internal thread tolerance class: 1B、2B、3B;
External thread tolerance class: 1A、2A、3A
For some special UNEF thread gages, it need custom production.
Ring gages need two weeks to be finished, plug gauges need ten days to be finished.
- Material：Oil hardened tool steel-Gcr15, high wear resistance.
- Hardness: 58-62 HRC
- Ring gages are solid; Plug gauges are Taperlock- double ends with one handle. our solid ring gages can be used directly, no need setting plug gages to test them in advance. The advantage of Taper-lock style is when one end worn out, one new end can be replaced quickly and easily.The handle and end in good condition can be used again.
- All gages are brand new
- Gage manufacturer ISO9001 certified
- gaugestools know the importance of controlling temperature and humidity when testing gages, the temperature will be 20 degree +- 0.5 degree, the humidity will be 45%-65%.
- Long form calibration certificate from ISO17025 accredited lab can be provided, but it need to be told in advance, and need extra costs.
- We can provide laser marking service on the gauges. For example, clents’ Logo.
- Delivery time: 3-5 days.We will send goods by express, Fedex, DHL or UPS. A tracking number will be sent to clients once shipped.
- all these gauges are fixed limit gauges, inspecting thread on a pass/ fail basis, not checking detailed size of thread.
Big stock of as below standard sizes:
D,d =Major diameter D2,d2=Pitch diameter D1,d1=Minor diameter
Thread angle: 60 degree
Crest and root are flat.
H=0.86602540P; 5H/8=0.54126588P; 3H/8=0.32475953P
Standard：ASME B1.2-1983 ASMEB1.3-2007
How to order:
- Specify diameter, for example, 1/2″
- Specify TPI, for example, TPI 28
- Specify thread form, for example, UNEF
- Specify ring gage or plug gage, ring gage for checking external thread, plug gauge for checking internal thread.
- Specify class of fit, for example: 3A
- Specify quantity
- After receiving above information, we will make an invoice and send money request, then clients can pay it.
At gaugestools, we strive to offer clients quality metric thread ring gages and plug gauges with competitive price and quick shipment. We not only strive to meet clients’ expectations, but also exceed clients’ expectations by continual improvements .
We will exchange or refund in one week if clients found any products not quality enough or meet clients’ expectations. After receiving our products, once clients have anywhere not satisfied, please contact us at once, clients can send us Email, or contact us with livechat, we will deal with clients’ problems in quick time, we are committed to providing 100% customer satisfaction.
We 100% be sure gauges’s quality, when clients received goods, if found any not well, clients can give back to us, we will undertake all the loss including shipping cost .
We accept payment of T/T (bank transfer), Paypal and Credit card.
We usually send goods by express, DHL or UPS.