UNF thread ring gages and plug gauges manufacturer & supplier-gaugestools
UNF thread gauge is UNIFIED NATIONAL FINE thread gage with 60 degree thread angle.
Fine thread series-UNF is suitable for the production of bolts, screws, and nuts and for other applications where the Coarse series is not applicable. External threads of this series have greater tensile stress area than comparable sizes of the Coarse series. The fine series is suitable when the resistance to stripping of both external and mating internal threads equals or exceeds the tensile load carrying capacity of the externally threaded members. it is also used where the length of engagement is short, where a smaller lead angle is desired, where the wall thickness demands a fine pitch, or where finer adjustment is needed.
gaugestools has UNF screw ring gauges and screw plug gauges in stock, we can send out goods the same day.
All these UNF thread gages are manufactured compliance to ASME B1.2.
GO & NOGO, RH(ring hand) & LH(left hand) available
Standard tolerance: Plug 2B & ring 2A
Internal thread tolerance class: 1B、2B、3B;
External thread tolerance class: 1A、2A、3A
- Material：Oil hardened tool steel-Gcr15, high wear resistance.
- Hardness: 58-62 HRC
- Ring gages are solid; Plug gauges are Taperlock- double ends with one handle. our solid ring gages can be used directly, no need setting plug gages to test them in advance. The advantage of Taper-lock style is when one end worn out, one new end can be replaced quickly and easily.The handle and end in good condition can be used again.
- All gages are brand new
- Gage manufacturer ISO9001 certified
- gaugestools know the importance of controlling temperature and humidity when testing gages, the temperature will be 20 degree +- 0.5 degree, the humidity will be 45%-65%.
- Long form calibration certificate from ISO17025 accredited lab can be provided, but it need to be told in advance, and need extra costs.
- We can provide laser marking service on the gauges. For example, clents’ Logo.
- Delivery time: 3-5 days.We will send goods by express, Fedex, DHL or UPS. A tracking number will be sent to clients once shipped.
- all these gauges are fixed limit gauges, inspecting thread on a pass/ fail basis, not checking detailed size of thread.
For special gauges without stock, we can provide special custom production service, one pc is also acceptable,
Big stock of as below standard sizes:
D,d =Major diameter D2,d2=Pitch diameter D1,d1=Minor diameter
Thread angle: 60 degree
Crest and root are flat.
H=0.86602540P; 5H/8=0.54126588P; 3H/8=0.32475953P
Standard：ASME B1.2-1983 ASMEB1.3-2007
How to order:
- Specify diameter, for example, 1/4″
- Specify TPI, for example, TPI 28
- Specify thread form, for example, UNF
- Specify ring gage or plug gage, ring gage for checking external thread, plug gauge for checking internal thread.
- Specify class of fit, for example: 3A
- Specify quantity
- After receiving above information, we will make an invoice and send money request, then clients can pay it.
At gaugestools, we strive to offer clients quality metric thread ring gages and plug gauges with competitive price and quick shipment. We not only strive to meet clients’ expectations, but also exceed clients’ expectations by continual improvements .
We will exchange or refund in one week if clients found any products not quality enough or meet clients’ expectations. After receiving our products, once clients have anywhere not satisfied, please contact us at once, clients can send us Email, or contact us with livechat, we will deal with clients’ problems in quick time, we are committed to providing 100% customer satisfaction.
We 100% be sure gauges’s quality, when clients received goods, if found any not well, clients can give back to us, we will undertake all the loss including shipping cost .
We accept payment of T/T (bank transfer), Paypal and Credit card.
We usually send goods by express, DHL or UPS.